- Folding painted iron anchor with four 6-in tines.
- Restraining collar locks tines in folding state for easy storage or in open state when in use .
- Easy and quick to be grounded in mud, sand, gravel and rock bottoms with 3.3lbs anchor.
- To anchor your kayaks or canoe, sailboats, jet skis, etc. in a stable position.
- Stainless steel snap clip for durability.
- 9.1m/10yards Long nylon rope.
- Stored in a water resistant and anti-shock 3mm thick SBR pouch.
- This set to Keep your kayak or boats anchored in a stable position. The 1.5kg/3.3lbs weight can make your kayak or boats grounded in mud, sand, gravel or even rock bottoms. It contains an painted iron anchor, a rope, a PVC float, a stainless steel snap clip and a anti-shock SBR storage bag. A complete set as a anchor system, wonderful for your kayaks, inflatable boats, raft, jet skis, etc..
Material: Painted iron + Stainless steel + PVC + Nylon + SBR
Anchor size: 30.5 * 30.5cm / 12.0 * 12.0in
Tine length: 15cm / 6in
Line length: 9.1m / 10yards
Anchor weight: 1.5kg / 3.3lbs
Package weight: 1774g / 3.9lbs
1 * Anchor kit
1 * Storage Bag
Shipping time may vary based on where your product is in stock.
For items available in UK warehouse: The delivery time is around 7 days after the handling time.
For items available in other warehouses: The delivery time is from 5-10 business days after the handling time.
Track your order here.
We offer a 30-day return & exchange service. Refunds will be made once we’ve received and inspected your return. See full return & refund policy here.
Please Note: For non-quality reasons, the customer shall cover the return freight.
Contact us at email@example.com to initiate your return or refund process.